"I believe so, I believe so. Linene (who Lorban recognizes as the local factor for the Lionshields) told me her last caravan is late. If you found this on a goblin, I fear they must have had a hand in its disappearance," Elmar tells Lorban. "I will tell her what you've found."

At the inn, the innkeep's eyes widen as Vivianne hands him the gold piece. He looks at it closely, runs his thumb around the milling, and cautiously bites the coin. Satisfied with its authenticity, he stows it and says, "It will take several days to run through this, miss. Ale or cider is 4 cp, a private room is 1 sp, a night on the common room floor is 7 cp." The innkeep turns to Jereni and says, "Gundren is missing? That is... what next? Gods preserve us. A few of us can swing a club or shoot a bow, but the only warriors are the mercenaries... the Redbrands." The innkeep lowers his voice and says, "They are more like thugs, if you ask me." And then in a normal voice, "We have some nice smoked fish, couple barrels came in from Neverwinter a few weeks ago. 6 cp with some bread and salt, if you wish. Or you can have some pottage and bread."