View Single Post

Thread: 3.5e Batman Campaign (2.0)

1. - Top - End - #405
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Default Re: 3.5e Batman Campaign (2.0)

Damien moves away from the slash that would have bifurcated him, but not quickly enough to avoid it entirely; the sword's scintillating tip rakes from the top of the left side of his collarbone almost to his navel - a dodge incomplete, for fear of overexposing to one of the other two combatants around himself. He lets out a sound that isn't quite a yelp or howl, but closer to a yowl; a hissing, nearly feline ejaculation of pain from a jaw convulsing from the lighting flash of the weapon. He lays about with the Rod of Ropes in warding strikes, whirling on the spot, his mangled shirt kicking up like a cape and exposing a skinny, muscular core that might be very flattering on an adult; but on a child, speaks only to some perversely intense training visited upon him - a regimen sufficient to outrun the metabolic firestorm of a young boy's normal growth pattern. It is an aesthetic that, for whatever ruthless pragmatic power it offers in demonstrable agility and precision, is profoundly ugly on a ten year old.

What Damien does not do, even as blood begins to flow from the smoking groove down his chest, what he absolutely could do, is vanish from sight and void his enemy's ability to lay into him entirely. For whatever reason, the littlest ninja, who proved so remarkably capable in the Vaults snapping in and out of light's revealing grasp, remains perfectly visible, and attackable.

Spoiler: OOC Actions:
    Show
    None, it's not my turn. I'm just impatient for this game, and I wanted to throw a little flavor on the damage he's taken. 20/29 HP.
    Last edited by MrAbdiel; 2022-02-05 at 12:28 AM.