View Single Post

Thread: 3.5e Batman Campaign (2.0)

1. - Top - End - #408
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: 3.5e Batman Campaign (2.0)

Oracle's animated knife slammed into one of the men's backs and he cursed in shock and anger. A splash of blood hit his friend in the face, startling both of them. As the bluish green liquid went down the informant's throat, the gaping holes in his chest began to heal, and with some effort, the crossbow bolt and knife each sort of popped out with a "*splurt!*" sound before falling down on the ground, harmless.

He breathed heavily, his thoughts mired in panic. Oracle could hear his internal monologue, he was genuinely grateful and shocked to be alive, and he clutched his chest, still in an immense amount of pain.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Wow. Another solid round. Good clean damage on the knife attack, and I round up rolling 13 for that heal pot so the informant is now very much going to live (assuming no one tries to coup de grace him later lol).

It's Damien's turn! Little bit of a rough start but we got there! Of course at the time I'm writing this it's not even 6:30 am where Abdiel is so we'll see how early he likes to start his day, lol. We may have to wait a few hours. Joy can play whenever she wants however. Hopefully I did an okay job adding that information you wanted?

Right now there are two thugs up, one injured, one healthy. Third thug is not injured but is getting manhandled by Kate, which historically goes poorly for people like him.

Oracle's injured informant is now more or less underneath her, and on his back, not doing anything dangerous.
    Last edited by Molan; 2022-02-05 at 02:21 PM.