View Single Post

Thread: 3.5e Batman Campaign (2.0)

1. - Top - End - #411
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: 3.5e Batman Campaign (2.0)

Spoiler: ic
    Show

So, Lastai’s all about equality in relationships, and isn’t in love with politics. Explains your enthusiasm over the whole noble alias thing.” Stephanie’s smile was back, if chagrined. Twice she had been insecure in one evening, and twice it had been foolish. The one person in Gotham I know I can trust – and then I don’t trust her. Or maybe just myself around her? Only so many people ever made so happy and uncertain at exactly the same time, but Verena was the most important person for tonight. She nodded at the advice to find an informant connection.

I can pin one name on the Nigma connection: Etria. I swear, wizards are the only people smart enough to swallow libraries whole, but stupid enough to come to party central to prove how hard they can homebody. Digging her up in a hamlet this small should be more than possible, and I’m actually in the business of finding someone to read that Codex...Celestia? I think it was called. We might be able to make a deal that even the Nigma’s can’t.

Spoiler: actions
    Show
    Urban Tracking (28) to try and find mysterious wizard woman!
    Last edited by JoyWonderLove; 2022-02-05 at 08:10 PM.