Jereni Aspenbough

Sitting comfortably at the Stonehill Inn, Jereni swallows some satisfying smoked fish and examines the worried faces of the villagers. Violence has erupted nearby, not a battle, but a fight, probably Vivienne starting trouble, and some fellow had just run out the door while the rest appear frozen with indecision. Maybe. What are they thinking? "What are you thinking," she asks anyone and everyone present. "Are they going to make your lives worse because of this? How many Redbrands are there - did somebody already mention this? I wasn't paying attention. Don't you outnumber them by dozens to one? This community should stand together. If they're threatening you and taking you away, you should throw them off while you're till strong and that maniac is out there fighting them.

"Or don't, I suppose. But we stand together in The North. That's our strength. Or I thought it was. Maybe you've all gotten weak this far south. What do I know.

"This is good fish. Do you have pepper?"

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Jereni doesn't really care enough about this to project a rousing speech to get them up in arms, but she would like them to do so themselves. If you want a roll here's Persuasion (1d20+2)[20]