Beyond GaE 2: Raziere Doesn't Pay Attention Edition
So like the race announcer was like, obnoxious and dumb.

But the rest of it, I'm like not sure what is even happening, because I keep not paying attention since every time I look back at it, you just seem to be doing another laser obstacle course and evading the same kind of guards over and over again. I don't I've noticed a single notable change in environment or know what the current objective even is. this games seems very samey so far.

the laser traps and dodge-rolling through them do however make me thankful there is no such lasers in soulslikes that I know of, or you'd just know that such things would kill you or hurt you alot if you didn't time your roll right, because I've been training in DS3 for Elden Ring

okay we're finally outside from all those pipes and cramped corridors, thats different. though the boss looks just as serpentine as the first one I think.....

.....there is no leaving Zodi. you must do the stealth section or be stuck there FOREVEEEEEERRRRR......

oh hey, they took the orphans, cool personal stakes. too bad the game is so uninteresting and samey.