What a chill birdy, and a consumate professional to boot!
Spoiler: Infernal
Show
That's sweet indeed! My deal gives a bit more, you know, agency, but this no pain, no death deal's, like, a nice trade-off. Speaking of sweet, I'm not goin' to, you know complain about ending up at the end of the to-eat list either; as my Boss'd say…

Kalliste never gets to finish her sentence, though, as the other party promptly pops away, succumbing to grievous wounds. Kalliste stares and then glares at Elexis for a moment. What on earth's wrong with you, guys? I was, you know, talkin' to that bird! Such complete lack of civility! And not just on the hexblade's part. In the meantime, the Big Guy up there's hogging that juicy acceptable target, all for himself.
She briefly mulls her options; she could morph back into original flavour Kalliste and climb the cabinet, but she'd lose so many perks. She could try to take a potshot with her crossbow, but she's not a world class marksman. She'll have to get creative, then! The four-eyed lizard pulls her backpack forward and reaching inside, produces a small flask after some rummaging. Labs's tentacle poison did fun stuff after exploding; maybe the room-spinner can emulate that too (or, at least, make that tiresome Manager guy fall off the cabinet; she'd settle for that)! And so, she takes aim and throws.

Spoiler: Let's see!
Show

K. retrieves the room-spinning experimental potion and lobs it at the top of the cabinet (targeting that, rather than the Manager): (1d20+6)[20]