Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
[Arkham Street - Black Goat Woods]

"See! SEE!? That dumb fatty agrees with me!" yells a cloud of pixies with dragonfly wings and pink water lilies for dresses, pointing at the first servant.
"Oh YEAH!? Well that giant buffoon says I'M right!" shrieks the other swarm with dusty drab moth wings and a delicate white snowbell for a hat.
"You're not right you're UGLY and STUPID!"
"Not as ugly and stupid and your GIANT BUTT!"

Ah, pixies.

Masters of debate as always.

Wonder who Braeg is going to end up chatting with?

That weird nine-tailed cross-fox sitting atop the rock over there is watching him meander around the party. Might not be a great idea to talk with her, though. Foxes are tricksy.
[Arkham Street - Black Goat Woods]

Recent events have certainly opened Braeg to the possibility of spending time with foxy company. With all the time he's been spending at Inari's temple, it's almost a matter of courtesy. And if this nine-tailed trickster was half as witty as their collective reputation suggested, he'd be in for a stimulating evening even if she got the better of him.

Braeg passes by the vat of grapes to grab a pair of wine steins in preparation of his approach. He could make his own if he needed to, possibly even a superior vintage, pressed from fond memories and fermented with forlorn melancholy at the inexorable march of time, but that might be a bit much for a first impression. Better to stick with familiar elements for now.

"Ladies." Braeg gives a cordial nod as he passes between a female satyr (satyrette? Is that what they're called?) and a dryad he's never seen before. Never mind them. He has his sights set a little higher.

"Pardon me." The fiendling lord says, as he finally approaches the kumiho. "I find myself rather befuddled at an odd circumstance. I'm surrounded by a raucous party, with much singing, much dancing, much drinking, and in the company of fair folk of all stripes. And yet, at this same party, I see what may be the fairest, sitting silently apart from the rest; not singing, not dancing, and it seems nobody has even done you the courtesy of bringing a drink." He gives her a small smile and offers her one of the steins of wine. "A curious riddle, isn't it? One can't help but wonder as to the answer."