View Single Post

Thread: Iron Station Savage Masks IC

1. - Top - End - #1265
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Iron Station Savage Masks IC

Keith
    When Keith reenters the gym, Ryker is back at his 700 pound barbell squats. He gives Keith a brief nod before he gets back to his set.

John
    “Oh,” Aeryn says. He rubs the back of his head as he breaks eye contact with John, looking down at the floor. “It’s not a problem. You didn’t have to come apologize to me. It’s not like you did it on purpose, right?” he finishes, glancing back up at John.

Night Shift II
    “Knives, deactivate,” Sidney says as she the nullifier and puts it on her neck. The collar shrinks to fit her and activates as the owl’s eyes go dim.

“I can talk to machines on certain frequencies,” she explains. “All my birds have subroutines that activate when I can’t talk to them, so they’ll be fine without me.”

She blinks slowly, her gaze sliding down from Louis’ face to the floor before a small amount of blood leaks from her nose before her eyes snap back to Louis. Her hands fly up to her neck. “What the ****?” Her hands go down to her waist, where a gun would normally be holstered, but she finds nothing is there.

She looks at the owl and sees that it’s no longer functioning and backs away to the window that leads out to the fire escape, away from Ryker and Louis.

“Sid,” Ryker says, taking a few steps toward her. “C’mon baby. It’s okay. We’re not gonna hurt you.”

She blinks again and looks at Ryker before she reaches up and touches her nose. She shakes her head and looks at the floor as tears spring up in her eyes once more. “It happened again, didn’t it?”
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2022-04-04 at 08:39 PM.