View Single Post

Thread: Iron Station Savage Masks IC

1. - Top - End - #1279
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Iron Station Savage Masks IC

Calvin
    “That’s our Greater Demon,” Harbinger says with a satisfied grin. “Had a vision earlier of him.”

“John found what the demon seemed to be looking for at the memorial,” Drake explains. “Long story short, he teleported a time capsule here and we found some kind of demonic gem inside, which triggered Harbinger’s vision.”

Night Shift II
    Ryker and Sidney come out of the bedroom with a stuffed duffel bag slung over Ryker’s shoulder. “We’re ready,” he says. Sidney holds tightly into his arm. She now has a leather motorcycle jacket on over a dark gray t-shirt and jeans on.

“I’m glad no one was hurt,” Seraph says in Louis’ ear. “My ETA is twenty minutes. I’m currently East Side.”

Ryker has Sidney follow up out to the fire escape and he picks her up bridal style before he jumps down to the street below. He lands with slight grunt and a flex of his knees, and lets Sidney get her feet under her before he lets her go and turns to Calvin. “Cal, Sid. Sid, Cal.”

The auburn haired woman smiles at Calvin. “I’m guessing you’re one of his hero friends too?” There’s a hint of blood under her nose.

Ryker scratches the side of his face. “More like a friend of Louis’.”

Sidney shoots Ryker a look before she returns her gaze to Calvin. “It’s still nice to meet you. Thank you for helping them find me.”

John- Night Shift
    “I can have the coffee maker warmed and ready,” Mimi says. “Everyone’s ETA is around twenty minutes. It will take you less than a minute to get to the park by car and then a five minute walk to the meeting place. It will take eleven minutes if you go entirely by foot.”
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2022-04-05 at 08:48 AM.