View Single Post

Thread: Home 27: Ward-bound

1. - Top - End - #479
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Home 27: Ward-bound

Aetheric Assistance

"Hey could we not call my adoptive mom that?" Anastasia protests in a low tone.

The bloody fox growls. "We are so much more than her, little doe. It was us the fey carved a chunk out of, us who suffer an imperfect rebirth. She does not need to feed - for she was simply a branch before this cycle. We were once the whole tree! And this time your kind places the rot deep inside us, the gnawing black void that demands it be filled. It's as if they feel slighted by the idea that we deserve to live myriad lives just as you have.

"You think it so bad for us to reach our kind's culmination?" She laughs - it's a growled, haughty cackle. "Our apotheosis brings fourth Eight more of us. Eight more kitsune and one more of me to thrive in this world - and eight less of you to hunt and torment us all. Feed us to angels and turn us into pawns in your twisted intrigues."
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2022-04-06 at 04:59 PM.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!