1. - Top - End - #1015
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Kill6BillionDemons II: The Successor's coming will be followed by 108 burning thr

Quote Originally Posted by TaiLiu View Post
    What a brutal return. She's gonna come back wiser, smarter. But she won't be able to just smash her way through challenges anymore.
    I am pretty sure she's going to ultimately get even more badass as a result of this, given that the cover of the book shows her with what looks like Zoss' prosthetic arm. Besides, it's pretty heavily shown that power in the setting (especially if you have a key) is more about determination than your physical body - Incubus seemed to believe that as long as her will didn't break she'd have no trouble fighting Jagganoth with him, and he's an expert. Plus, I mean... Incubus should know, he's one of the more dangerous of the Seven and his body is a scarred wreck.

Also, she tried her hardest not to smash through this one, but Jagganoth wasn't taking it.

I don't think the story is going to be resolved by a throwdown fight, but it's not really a given that losing two limbs and an eye makes you weaker in a setting like this one. Look at Maya's sword.
    Last edited by Aquillion; 2022-04-17 at 04:31 PM.