R1T13.1-.0: Aasgar realizes how much help Omast was getting the boulder into position, that when it came time to push it, he couldn't quite manage alone. Omast notices the trouble he has and tries to push as well, but also failing.

R1T12.5: Noticing that the rock hasn't moved, Abenor calls out, "Never mind that this wave. I'll chop the lashings on this log set when I have a few more targets."

R1T12: With the interruption, Cici takes out a wand and touches it to herself for 6 healing.

R1T11-10: Two more orcs come through the gate.

R1T9: Imrijka, her speed back to normal since her enchantment expired, rushes south by Abenor and shoots Blue in the left hand for 17, staggering him.

R1T7-3: As two more orcs begin to make their way up the hill, Abenor cuts the lashing holding that set of logs together. The logs hit Brown (8), Green (11), Pink (13), and Purple (13), knocking all of them prone while the logs slam into the wall of the southern gate turret.

End Round One, Begin Round 2 ...

R2T19: Brown stands, steps forward and swings its falchion at Omast, the point barely scrathing against the sergeant's breastplate.

R2T13.1: Aasgar, there is now no longer anyone downfield to roll the boulder into (at this time). The southern stack of logs on the map is not where the main map posts it, but where I have the 20' x 10' field of brown to the west. What do you do?

Omast on deck, Cici in the hole ...

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show

Brown Orc: 19. (3:11). Falchion in hands. PRONE!!!
Aasgar: 13.1.
Omast: 13.
Cici: 12. Wand of CLW and waveblade in hand.
Blue Orc: 11. (-6:11). Ferocity!
Red Orc: 10. (11:11).
Imrijka: 9.
Lucette: 8.
Purple Orc: 7. (-2:11). Ferocity! PRONE!!!
Bariswort: 6.
Pink Orc: 5. (-2:11). Ferocity! PRONE!!!
Abenor: 2.
Green Orc: 3. (0:11). DISABLED! PRONE!!!