Quote Originally Posted by Llyarden View Post
"Calm down? Calm down?"

Kelly had finally managed to get the hang of standing on all four legs, although she was still kinda waving her stingers and tail (which she hadn't entirely realised she had yet) around for balance, making her look distinctly less imposing than she ever might have. "My designer shoes are gone - I assume they're in your stupid lake over there - I've got giant stingers where my hands should be, and there's a Poliwrath talking to me!!"

"But please, keep yelling at me about how I should BE CALM!"

She paused, taking a breath, adjusting her sunglasses again as she looked over at the Fennekin. "Finally, someone sensible. No, I'm not from around here, so if you would kindly tell me where I can find a phone so I can call the police and..."

She trailed off.

And say what?
The Poliwrath narrows his eyes and crosses his arms. "No idea what you're on about, but I pulled all of you and everything I could grab from the lake. You want to go for a swim to find anything else, be my guest."

The Fennekin ***** her head in visible confusion. "A phone?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
The Timburr tries to keep her attention on the puppy child amidst all the waving and shouting. She leans on her wooden beam like a walking stick as she thinks. It would seem that the dream isn't really over yet.

"...I don't remember," she says. "I do seem to recall that we needed to protect a girl. Perhaps it was you?"

As she regards Zigzagoon, she finally spots her tiny glasses jammed in the fork of her stick. A broken string of beads trails from its temples. "Ah!" She picks them up and quickly adjusts them on the bridge of her little mouse nose. "There we go!"

As she does this, she finds herself looking up at the top of the waterfall. "We fell from up there, right? Logically, that would mean whoever was chasing us would be coming from somewhere upstream. Does that narrow it down?"
Quote Originally Posted by CardTrick View Post
Slowly rolling up to his furry feet, Chet decides that since the various creatures weren't acting hostile and this place seemed to be their home, it was probably best to answer their questions. First turning to the raccoon creature, Chet shrugs, "I have no idea about most of that, sorry. A weird voice said some stuff about running from a THEY and protecting a GIRL. That's honestly all I know.", before glancing up at the waterfall the stick-wielding creature referenced and then addressing the fox, "And I don't even know where HERE or UP THERE even is. I'm from Claremont. Which umm...", and finally timidly extending a paw toward the weird circular creature with gloves for hands. "Hello, I'm Chester. And you are?"
The Poliwrath eyes Chet warily, but offers a gloved hand in response before answering the other posed question. "That's the thing, no one knows what's up there. The waterfall shoots out of a small opening in the rocks. No one has ever made it up there, or at least lived to come back and tell anyone about it."