Between Chet knowing where the things are, and Dancer being able to reach them, it doesn't take much time to coordinate the vines to haul up the treasures from the depths of the lake. Within the grasp of Dancer's vines are four small stones. Upon further inspection, they are smooth and carved, each of them displaying the face of the pokemon species of each of our protagonists (Skorupi, Bellsprout, Munchlax, and Timburr). They are each the size of marbles, and Poliwrath raises an eyebrow when his eyes pass over them. "Prayer stones? Odd thing to find down there, but they'll do more good up here I guess." Fennekin looks up and appears slightly confused, "Why were they down there? I don't know anyone who doesn't bury them."

In response to Alberta's question, Zigzagoon giggles and jumps around the fighting-type. "What's so confusing about that? It only gets weird when there's lots of us in the same place, and even then we find ways to make it work." Poliwrath nods, adding, "Ain't too often you see too much of you're own type anyways. Not too many prolific families I know of, and folks around here tend to not stay too close to each other anyways."