Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
Alberta hesitates for a second and looks up at Bellsprout expectantly, but it looks like Dancer doesn't really want to be the center of attention right now. She returns her attention to Fennekin. "You say they're meant to be buried?"
Fennekin nods. "Yup! When you feel you need the most strength to continue, or whenever you want to make a wish, or if you want to have a safe journey, you dig up a hole, whisper a prayer into the hole so only you and the stone can hear it, and then bury it. People say the prayers get collected by the golems under the Valley, but that's just fairy-tale stuff."

Quote Originally Posted by CardTrick View Post
Casually paddling back to shore, when the young former human gets to dry ground, Chet reflexively and vigorously shakes about like a wet dog, flinging water particles everywhere from his fur coat, before approaching the group, "So, I guess we're good to go now. If there's anything else down there, I couldn't find it. Also, umm.. am... am I supposed to take the stone with my face on it?"
Fennekin stands up and shakes herself once over. "Yeah, we can go. And I'd definitely take the stone with your face on it. It's rare to find carved ones like that." Zigzagoon also bounces over to Fennekin. "We're gonna go see Braixen, we're gonna go see Braaaixen", he sings, as Fennekin rolls her eyes. "We can make good time, and the woods around here have been pretty quiet."

Unless anyone objects, the six of you depart, Poliwrath staying behind and waving to send you off. "Just watch out for Clanfolk, or any wild pokemon!" he calls after you before diving back into the lake.