"Now THAT is more to my liking," Solstafir said with a predator's anticipation of its kill painted on his face. He opened with a gout of flame that wrapped around the hydra in twisting coils before surrounding it together with his undead minion. Paying no heed to the beast's massive bulk, the undead annis wrapped its arms around the hydra's back and attempted to straight-up suplex its body, a proposition that would be ridiculous if not for its own excessive strength. Solstafir followed up with a strike to its chest, an attack less spectacular but certainly no less harmful.

Spoiler
Show
Quickened Entangling Exhalation
Fire damage - (7d8)[32] halved, Reflex 20 halves again
Entangled - (1d4)[1]
Cooldown - (1d4+4)[6]

Foe Hammer
attack - (1d20+17)[23] slashing damage - (3d8+7)[28] + Maneuver - (2d6)[10] +1 Fire +(5d6+1)[20] Electricity
Ignores damage resistance

Comet Throw Touch - (1d20+17)[26] Trip check - (1d20+21)[32]
Throw it up to 10 feet, +5 for every 5 points the trip check is won. Target lands prone and takes damage - (4d6)[11].

Iron Guard's Glare active, while I threaten the hydra any attack not directed at me receives -4. Position the zombie on the opposite side so it can't be targeted by the breath weapon at the same time as the party. Solstafir himself has resistance 15 to all elements.