View Single Post

Thread: Aegis' Dungeoncrawler In-Character II

1. - Top - End - #122
    Firbolg in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Aegis' Dungeoncrawler In-Character II

"I have the same feeling hence why I double checked him and the room with dispel and attempt to read him for any lies. Both turned up negative. It could be the Dungeon's work and Abigail's theory seems to make sense.

Levi elicits a pessimistic laugh at the Orchid's remark about the conflict between Delvers.

"Delvers fighting among each others for survival is relatable in their shoes when they lost hope and did not have our competency. Desperate calls for desperate measures. I think I am going to scout ahead. I don't feel like delving any further into the subject."

The halfling warlock flies ahead to do his scouting while creating several spread out covers and hiding behind one of the covers.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Create covers with major creation and shaped with fabricate.

Hide behind a cover.

10 ft above ground.

Hide: (1d20+49)[59]

Move Silently: (1d20+15)[35]

Use Swarm and Wraith to scout first after making cover.

Spot: (1d20+10)[14] (For blindsense if needed)

Listen: (1d20+6)[7] (For blindsense if needed)

Search: (1d20+8)[27] (For blindsense if needed)

Cast Detect Magic.

Spellcraft: (1d20+14)[28]

Area Dispel: (1d20+12)[27]

Buffs

Psionically Focus

Sacred Vitality (1 minute; immunity to ability damage, ability drain, and energy drain; renew every time when duration expires)

20% concealment from Deeper Darkness

Darkstalker (Anyone with blindsense, Blindsight, Tremorsense and Scent has to make spot/listen checks to detect him)

Blindsense 30 ft

Endure Elements + Protection from Alignment/Positive-Dominant/Negative-Dominant Traits of Planes (Constant; Indefinite)

Darkvision 60 ft and See Invisibility (24 hours)

Can See Through Magical & Non-magical darkness (Tenebrous; 24 hours)

Fell Flight (24 Hours)

DR/Cold Iron 2 (7 while bound to Zhrine)

Dark One's Own Luck (24 hours; +7 to Reflex Saves)

Immune to all harmful vapors and gases ; can breath underwater and in a vacuum; infinite air supply. (Constant)

+6 Spot/Search; Comprehend Language (written words only) (24 hours)

Mass Conviction (80 mins; +3 Morale bonus on all saving throws)

Mass Resist Energy (80 mins; 20 points of acid damage/attack(or damage) absorbed)

Automatic Method of Scouting per room in order: Stealth/Skill/Swarm/Wraith, Detect Magic, Area Dispel (after alerting party members to evacuate radius of area dispel/before party enters room).
    Last edited by Yas392; 2022-08-29 at 06:48 AM.