R10T11: Aasgar continues to dash west to the battle but Abenor notes the dwarf's jaw drop and an eye-roll as he realises something, and in doing so, the plush blue sash around Aasgar's middle turns to a fire-orange color as the dwarf bellows a battle cry to help any he can.

R10T9: Abenor almost stalls as his eyes pop, seeing the changing magical sash, but then he recovers and focuses on the danger at hand. He speeds west while enjoying the stance he was in, and then changes his stance at the end of his movement so he can get in a good distance lunge. But instead of coming into to directly stab the man, he uses the light from each of his blades in a double lunge to reflect off of the other and direct it at the half-orc's eyes, momentarily blinding him!

R10T7: Recoiling from the blue light flashing off of the elysian bronze kata on the mirror-polished wakiszashi, the blond orc curses as he takes out something to drink. Cici takes advantage of his lapse and scores a light crit against his head with her waveblade for 8. Nonplussed, the man hisses, "I am Skreed Gorewillow, and I am the architect of your doom! It was I who framed Rodrik's suicide, and know I will end you!" and downs the flask. He then turns from Cici and though blinded, makes relatively incredible progress to the west and up an incline.

End Round 10, Begin Round 11 ...

R11T33:
"Did he ...." asks the graybeard incredulously, ".... just threaten us, and then run away?"

He pauses another secondbefore calling out, "Wait! A fellow architect! I would love to trade local building secrets with you, sir! I am but an insect to your knowledge!" As he says "insect" he chugs a flask of his own and shrinks down to a hair under 3' tall ... shorter even than the halfling (who is 3' 3") before giving chase. Again, not to intercept but to parallel.

R11T25: Imrijka gives chase, and uses her bow to trip the half-orc.

R11T23: Cici moves up to Skreed and casts a spell, minorly hampering his mental difficulties (1 INT/WIS/CHA damage).

R11T22: Gharmez, you have an unloaded crossbow in hand. What do you do?

Bariswort on deck, Aasgar in the hole ...

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show
HEROES: +5' enhancement to speed. Encouraging Roar: Abenor/ Baris/ Imrijka - +2 morale attk/ dmg til R11T11.
Shay'akhar: 33. Rapier and wand of CLW in hand. Reduce person (5 min).
Imrijka: 25. Bow in hand. Light on hat.
* Antitoxin: For 1 hour, gain +5 alchemical bonus vs. poison.
* DISEASED: Filth fever: Bite–injury; save Fort DC 15; onset 1d3 days; frequency 1/day; effect DEX & CON tracks; cure 2 consecutive saves.
Cici: 23. Light on waveblade in hand, as well as wand of CLW.
Gharmez: 22. Crossbow in hand (loaded).
Bariswort: 17. Accordion dropped. Light crossbow in hands (unloaded).
* Grease will last til R32T17.
Aasgar: 11. Axe in hand. RS. Valiant keeper's stance. Round one fallow complete.
Lucette: 10. DELAYING!!!
Abenor: 9. Katana and wakizashi in hand. FATIGUED!!! Running hunter's stance.
* DISEASED: Filth fever: Bite–injury; save Fort DC 15; onset 1d3 days; frequency 1/day; effect DEX & CON tracks; cure 2 consecutive saves.
Skreed: 7. Falchion in hand. BLINDED til R11T9!!! PRONE!!! Touch of Idiocy (1 INT/WIS/CHA damage) for 30 min!!!
* Expeditious retreat. Bomber's eye (+1 insight thrown attack rolls, +10' RI thrown weapons, not incl.).

Dead/ OOC
Daktani. Ghaer & Lehi. Dire Wolf (2).