Spoiler: The Heavy
Show
I think this is a nicely balanced subclass that achieves the goal without being complex. Step aside Champion!

I like that it continues to get more survivable in creative ways.

One note I have is about Steady. I like what it does, but needing Concentration feels kind of like a trap. I know you'll have a high Con with this subclass, but being in the fray does not fare well for being able to maintain this buff. I would instead suggest the loss of your reaction until the start of your next turn. In some way this represents the idea that you're physically steadying yourself (sort of digging your feet in and taking a stance) in order to improve your offense AND defense (yes, I think including a small bonus to AC or something of this nature would be fair).

Thanks for the review! Regarding Steady, I actually don't want to make it defensive, both because I have trouble imagining how one would go about focusing on both attack and defense with an unwieldy weapon and because one of my goals with the subclass was to make it an attractive target for enemy attacks that might otherwise be aimed at squishier partymembers without resorting to spell-like effects like compelled duel. The Heavy in my mind, is better as a team player (tanking damage and forcing engagements) rather than a solo threat (although things like Second Wind ought to give them a fair amount of self-sustain).

Concentration might be a step too far, admittedly. Especially since it really only comes into play for allowing reaction attacks.