1. - Top - End - #64
    Barbarian in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: [IC] The SCP Foundation - Chapter 1: Trick or Treat

Quote Originally Posted by WindStruck View Post
    Director Lambert stands, almost with an enthusiastic clap, and says, "My, what a fine idea! Yes, I believe introductions are in order. After all, you will all be working as a team during this operation! No point keeping your secrets any longer."

"You still are expected to not say anything about yourselves outside this room, unless directly asked by one of our scientists in a secure location, is that understood?" Dr. Curtis says.

Director Lambert nods, "Yes, yes, of course, I was just about to get to that," he says. Or perhaps he might have forgotten in his currently jovial disposition.
    Joining in on the get together Dr. Hagerty joins in after the precocious kitten and the large man claiming to be able to wield magic.
    I am Dr. Kalispell Hagerty, one of the science leads on this mission. I believe I have had the honor of working the genetic material of several individuals here. I have the far-out power of biological sciences and I'll be responsible for relaying any new scientific understanding from this mission back to SCP. Feel free to call me Kali when outside of missions or in civilian guise.

Next the doctor began introducing her beloved family as a doting mother and loving sibling.
    This little song in my heart is Jaylen and this brainy gal here is my soul sister Maribel. Jaylen will be staying here at homebase will we're out. So, who wants to share their special power next?
    Last edited by Plaids; 2022-10-28 at 03:34 AM.