The stiff man speaks up next. ”I am Task Force Leader James Fink. You may refer to me as Mr. Fink, or Task Force Leader. My job will be the same as it is inside this facility: keep this mission pointed toward its objective and prevent unnecessary casualties. I served in the army for ten years prior to being onboarded here, eight of them in special forces, and have served with the Foundation following my discharge from there.” He looks each of the SCPs in the eye, a look that is simultaneously a thousand yards away and yet laser focused on each SCP it passes over them. “As unusual as all of your natures are, there is very little that can truly surprise when it comes to how people and animals behave to get what they want. I’m under no illusions that half of you could kill me and run for it the moment we set foot outside these walls. Let the extensiveness of this facility speak to the resources that can and would be spent bringing you back if such a thing were attempted, and how tight the chains that bind you would be when you return.”

His posture relaxes, and he smiles casually. ”Well, with that out of the way, I look forward to working with all of you.”
Spoiler: King
Show
His mind adds in the word “dishonorable” when talking about leaving the Army.

Spoiler: Anyone with a high Intuition
Show
He hesitates ever so slightly on the word “discharge,” and seems to wrap up the sentence quickly after that.