Quote Originally Posted by u-b View Post
Sean moves a few yards back and shoots another burst at he approaching lot, not quite satisfied with the effect he is having on that lot as a whole. "We retreat. Will cover the ladder and lure them through the fire again and again." That leaves a question of Bart and the captives, but Sean is not sure he can do anything about that now.

Spoiler
Show

I mean, again?

Sean should have just thrown the flare allowing the men on the roof have a clear view of the targets. And Richard should have just finished shooting after which he is to spend two more seconds getting a live grenade in hand.

I think we should be now after 7 rounds of action and so the opposition should be a bit closer.

Bart probably looks at the scenery and tries to barricade inside.

Defenses: if they can reach Sean, he'll dodge and retreat.
Sean sweats heavily as he fires a long burst from his rifle. His shots all hit, but only one of the horrors gets knocked down and out of the fight. He counts about 30 of the monsters still active!

(OC: Richard, your turn. I believe you have a Ready grenade on hand, which you had a chance to pull the pin before combat time proper began? You can throw it this turn, right? The NPCs act after you, they all had 2, 2, and 3 seconds of Aim by now.)

Spoiler
Show
Yeah, the 10 yards figure came up twice because the post was covering the same five seconds again. They were acting at the same time as Sean and Richard. It does not cover the seconds after that in detail. Sorry for the confusion.