Quote Originally Posted by Dire Moose View Post
So on November 17, 2017, I took my very first dose of estrogen. One of the best decisions of my life, and five years, a pair of D-cup boobs, and my butt no longer fitting my old boy pants later and I absolutely don’t regret it.

And yet, it doesn’t feel like it’s been that long. Even though I’m usually one of the longest-transitioned in the queer friend groups I’ve been with and looked up to as an inspiration somehow, I still feel like I’ve barely even started and hardly even know what I’m doing.
I understand what you mean.

I took my first dose of T on October 24, 2006. It's sometimes hard to remember that it's been that long because it, well, HAS been that long. I've long-since completed the "firsts" and have been living as who I am for over a decade. It's sometimes hard to remember that I spent 30 years living as female.

I remember when I started transition, I found a transman group on LiveJournal. (Yeah, it's been that long...) I remember talking to the guys who had been on T for 3, 4, 5 years and being so in awe of them. Now I've been on T 3 times that long...