Draelin surveys the ruins from where he's standing, nods to himself, then turns to look at Nolwenn. "Alright, here's the plan. I've got my tools in our bags of holding, so I can get to work shifting this rubble. You can help wit the labour if you think it'd help, but mainly I want you for your magical skills here. If you have anything that'll help us pick out valuables from what's here - anything magical, for instance - that'll be handy, for instance. I don't know the ins and outs of what you can do, so I'll leave the details to you. In terms of the excavation, step one is this main room, then we'll see if there's any way of telling which one was the big boss' room, in which case we'll focus there. If not, I susppose we just pick one and see what to expect there. Not much clue on how long this'll take, but if we've got time afterwards we can go back to the shrine and work there - even if I stay here, at some point I'd like you to check it out. There were statues there that seemed important and a mage's eye may pick out details I missed."