Quote Originally Posted by Zeb The Troll View Post
((After intensive review of voting records... I got nothing. The only shred, and I admit it's weak, is that Helgraf, at the last moment, pulled his vote from the Llama. It could be that he was voting Llama to shake suspicions later on, not believing Llama would actually get lynched, then made a last ditch effort to save him once he realized that Llama was actually going to go down. I'm eager for something more concrete, but in the meantime...))

Mongo's head starts to ache at the thought that today's lynching could be the end. It's giving him a headache [ this big ] and it's got Jose Cuervo written all over it.

Unfortunately, Riff can't hold his liquor. After only one shot, he points at Helgraf and says...

I'll besh yoo can' shhoot thish here glassh outta my han'. [hic]

...and then holds the shot glass on his upturned palm at arms length to his right, swaying just a bit.
Never dare a Kentucky Squirrel Hunter...

'Squirrel-Hunter' McGee turned in place,rifle coming over his shoulder and into his hands as he moved; one leg back, butt braced to the shoulder, aim and fire ... the bullet hit the shotglass clean just above Riff's fingers, sending the glass skipping up toward the ceiling, against which it shattered, raining glass fragments everywhere. The bullet, its trajectory altered slightly, punched through the window and caught a squirrel minding its business eating a nut at the base of an old tree stump.

"Now I gots better things to do then waste my bullets on fancy shootin' when there ain't no squirrelies around," he expectorated. "An' that Dawg gets more and more squirrely with each passin' day!"

* Helgraf points at Bassetking *