1. - Top - End - #525
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Darths & Droids VI: Thread title will appear here when received

Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    It's honestly amazing how, in retrospect, I found The Last Jedi to be my favorite film of the sequel trilogy.
    Despite not being as weird as claimed, it's probably the best from a standalone perspective, brings in a couple of ideas from the EU to the mainline, and would have been a perfect setup to something like Duel of the Fates (from what we know about DotF anyway). I also think I'd have liked it a lot more as a conclusion than as a part 2, the ending feels very definitive. Since getting access to Disney+ it's the one I've considered rewatching.

Then again I legitimately like the Prequels, a lot of which is just nostalgia. But in my view Revenge of the Sith is as good as The Empire Strikes Back, even if Anakin's fall needed more context.

I probably rewatch all three at some point, as well as The Clone Wars, Rebels, and the new serieses, as my girlfriend is a massive Star Wars fan. So maybe TLJ will be better on a second viewing, it's certainly no Alien but hey at least it didn't
    Spoiler: tRoS
    Show
    literally throw my favourite character aside to exclusively focus on two I found dull, although not as dull as Poe the Boring White Action Lead.

Also thanks to Fyraltari for pointing out in another thread that it is literal.
    Last edited by Anonymouswizard; 2023-02-15 at 09:51 PM.