Leah does her best to answer Nika's questions, leaning toward honesty when she doesn't have an answer or is uncertain on the details, but overall happy to engage with her. She ends up losing track of time within the conversation, the arrival of Sass bringing her back to the room. She feels an unexpectedly strong twist of emotion in her chest as Sass breaks into a scowl. Her plan to simply offer Utha's help suddenly felt half-baked. She closes her eyes for a moment and forces herself to turn and face Sass as the young girl approaches the Nurse, doing her best to recall the advice the fortuneteller gave her as she did.

"Sass..." Leah found her words failing her in the face of her own welling emotions and Sass' clear irritation at finding everyone at the pokécenter. Clenching her fist, she forces the words out, "I... I-I want to see you win, Sass. I want to help you get to, uh, to get to your goal. Alyssa has, uh, has a friend who's offered to help train you." She hesitates, words catching a moment, then continues, "I-If you, uh... I-If you don't want the help, that's fine. I... I just don't want you to keep hating me."