Captain Van Der Decken, I point at you

((With three votes out of the remaining possible eleven, the Outlaws need only three additional votes to secure a lynch, and two to make a challenge statictically unlikely.

Since Ink is the Banker, his nomination is untainted by the goals of either the bandits or the outlaws. The seconding voice would be my choice upon which to pick, but Jaspero was attacked and protected. Unless the Outlaws knew of the Night Baner's protection, and chose to attack their own, secure in the knowledge he'd be safe(and have the best alibi possible), I cannot place the claim upon Jaspero.

Picking from the body of the resulting bandwagon, however, supports my theory concerning an Outlaw Railroading and optimizes our chances of finding the Outlaws. Their goal is elimination, and that's five deaths away. Should their nomination of Thes succede, they'll have a kill tonight, since we have no Baner. We'll be down to Nine. Three of Nine will remain Outlaws, and will command a near majority vote all on their own.

The further issue I draw with the good Captain is his Voting Record.
1)Nobody
2)Alarrabel
3)El Jaspero
4)Nobody
5)El Jaspero
6)Zar Peter
7)Nobody

While Capt. has been active, he certainly hasn't been actually DOING much. Three of his seven opportunities to vote were unused, and a further Two of his seven votes were against El Jaspero, who was attacked by the Outlaws. While he's been actively posting and publically apparent, He's specifically used his options to vote in such a manner that he would have no overall effect on the results of the vote.

Damningly suspicious to me, and enough reason to garner my vote.))