Quote Originally Posted by Molan View Post
It's kind of amazing! Like sure it's RNG but it's got that piddly little save and yet...AND YET...for most of these big set piece fights, you only need one failed save and it's an absolute game changer lol.

...Really need to start fielding enemies with a poison immunity....
You did; Barbara sun-lasered and star-nuked them to ash!

Quote Originally Posted by JbeJ275 View Post
Grappling the three other thugs:

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
Holy smokes, these grapples are coming in literally clutch. Clutching our enemies, I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Feathersnow View Post
Hi, JWL, I hope the other DC game gets off the ground.

Since you suggested it, I will use my surprise round to teleport, though I am running dangerously low on PP
Roger roger. You're the best judge on the use of those points. We just gotta work through these goons and we'll be okay!

But heck, it looks like a lot of these dudes are getting locked down with grapple-tentacles mostly. It's hard not to say this is the ideal time for one of those fireball charges, even if it's going to set this library on fire and start flooding the place with smoke from the burning books. I suspect it won't burn down the house (we're in a stone dungeon) but it'll gut this library and maybe set off a bunch of magical traps.. Hmm.. Well, if not AOE, we just gotta chop through these guys one at a time. Rogues have lousy fort; maybe I'll get another nap-time. I have two more shuriken with poison loaded.