PP: 14 PIv: 14 PIs: 11
Conditions:
Concentrating on:
3/5 d6 HD
Arcane recovery 0/1
Spell Slots- 4/4 1st, 3/3 2nd, 1/2 3rd
Fingerbone staff 4/10
Alchemical treats: 7/7 granting 3THP

At Bil's accusation, the Magus regarded him coldly before sighing slightly in exasperation. For the sake of diplomacy, she decided to be polite, already vaguely regretting inviting the rabbit along.

<Oh, so you realised their nature?> Hylusi 'said' as mildly as she could. <Very well. My three servants here are no common 'undead minions', as you put it. They still possess their anima, their will, their names. They are very much what they were before their deaths - minus the more... temporary organics. They have provided me with loyal and able service for longer than you've existed, unless I miss my guess.>
With a flex of her will, she beckoned one of the resurrected gorelings, the gloved hand creeping up from her sleeve to balance on a slender grey hand - a neat white glove, squatting like a spider on her palm. It chirped softly until she silenced it with a thought.
<These ones are mere tools. They are little different to that mace you carry at your belt. Indeed, I expended them in my defeat of that raider, apparently the only such success.>
She gestured casually to the corpse in the the corner as she met the cleric's gaze, just as grave.
<My silent retainers are sworn to me, to serve beyond death. They are mine, and I will not squander them needlessly, nor permit their destruction. So to answer your accusation, master hare: read into my words as you will - but I merely stated that the spell would be insufficient for all who needed preserving, and so it is.>

She shrugged lightly.
<For the sake of the venture ahead, I will forgive the choler in your statement, as I'm sure you will forgive any unintentional insult within my letter.>

Spoiler: OOC
Show

nil