Okay, so crime boys 3 happened while I was unable to Internet. Catching up:

...So the firt problem is that I don't think an Australian aboriginal spiritual teacher would be refered to as a Guru. There's probably a better word for it but I think just "teacher," "mentor," or maybe "master" would have been better.

...Or they could have had it be an Indian spiritual teacher.

Opals are most commonly found in Australia and Australian opals are believed to be of a particular quality.

Also, what's the other game?

...I now want to be the Opal Ranger/Sensi in a Sentai/Magical Girl team.

That crocodile is glowing.

The kangaroos look like dinosaurs.

Obviously, Murray backed up his master's septic tank.

I'm surprised that the kangaroos are comfortable bringing their babies to a place inhabited by dingos given, you know, what dingos do to babies.

...you just murdered a baby.

I felt the irony of that line in my bones.

...Reminder that Bently bragged about scientifically proving the existence of ghosts in the first game and used damned souls to create dark magic bombs in the second game. And that in the last level he took it on faith that aboriginal magic was real and that Murray had learned a spell.

Also.. Sly is canonically magic and like half of the crap in the first game was basically magic spells and...

This is just... Why? I'm revoking Bently's science license.

So apparently the most recent episode of South Park involves the use of AI text generators... And the final act was AI generated meaning that it... Hat stilted dialog and several really basic errors.

...So, caves have doors now?

I'm also reminded of a screencap I saw. Okami has a segment where you have to wear a mask to disguise yourself, which works: Despite it being just a mask... and you can draw the mask yourself. Someone drew "not a wolf" and that became the mask.

So I'm noticing that the kangaroos have baby-carrying harnesses instead of pouches. So either those are male roos or they're trans.

that was voodoo Zodi, this is aboriginal. Also, that was in Haiti despite looking more like Louisiana.

This is not a good franchise for cultural sensitivity. Between that and Sly's ablism in the second game and if this trilogy got rereleased he'd likely be canceled.

So I think Murray's just been repressing his anger rather than resolving or channeling it and now that he's chosen violence once again he's just letting it out on whatever targets he can justify again.

Murray refers to one of the roos as he.

They did say that he mask was making him bigger zodi.

Wait, is his name Guru?

He's not actually: In addition to the Kangaroo there was that one old guard who spoke vaguely Czech sounding gibberish.

...Since when are scorpions a colony insect? Also I think this plan is more disrespectful than it needed to be.

So if there's no crime boss here, just a miner operation guilty of cultural insensitivity and digging too deep... Is this basically just eco-terrorism?

I wish I lived in the universe where they kept making Camp Camp and RWBY went on indefinite hiatus insead of the other way around. RWBY just... It was better before the plot happened.

In my mind, the last thing to happen in RWBY was the RWBY chibi where Ruby and Penny had fun looking at fireflies. The tournament arc didn't get sabotaged, Yang didn't get screwed over by the ******* villains, and then fireflies.

...The guru's power comes from a staff, but Murray can just do the Ball Form...

*looks up what came out with Rooster Teeth...* Oh god damn it!

Sly? You are literally a wizard. You were doing ****ing magic in the first game. You use your own hooked cane as a focus for some of it even.

Wow, you are just literally murdering your enemies at this point. Feeding them to the giant glowy crocodile.