Cheyanne watches and listens, doing her best (but probably failing) to fade into the background. The attractive and athletic monk may be quiet, but her appearance doesn't let her hide in plain sight very well. She's relieved that Katha doesn't appear to be as provincial in attitude as the priest was. When offered services Cheyanne smiles and relaxes, raising her hand to indicate she will partake too.

Quote Originally Posted by kinem View Post
"I think we need to get on a roof and stake out the place at night, see what is going on out there."
Cheyanne puts a hand gently but firmly on Ted's arm. "You and I can do that tonight as long as no one sees us. We'll let the others rest, though," she says, recognizing that their physical strengths will help but that the magic-users need more rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Darius Vibrtrar View Post
"Lets see, that's 6 heads for meals, 6 copper crocs, another 6 for ales. Oh... well thats some funny looking coins. Still spends just as good though."

"Well since I work extra hard for tips, it helps to be friendly"
"It can, but it also makes friends - thank you for being so welcoming," Cheyanne says with genuine appreciation. "Father Brucian left us worried that not all of us would be greeted so kindly..." Before getting too much into her own head again, Cheyanne tries to perk up and asks, "Where might we find 'Fiona' if she does open her door? Is she as friendly as you?"

Cheyanne then digs into her rice, relieved to be eating food cooked over a stove instead of a campfire.