Nulkineth easily avoids the javelin from Gashur before howling in pain as fire washes over him. He cackles as the fires receed taking to the air streaking north over the wall before dropping low and out of sight, "I will see you again... next time your souls will be mine..." he howls as he flees, a plume of smoke trailing from him. Around Jess Leonius shoulders his way in, a hand glowing with yellow light as he places it on the wounds which begins to close, A muttered "I do not know how she survived that wound. It should have killed anyone of us but she seemed to resist it..." he couldn't say more. still clearly shocked but gladdened by her survival.

Cure serious wounds (3d8+5)[19] on Jessica

As you look around you can peer into the ruined rooms that surrounded the courtyard. The first room as you entered the courtyard appears to have been a grim dining room of some kind, three stone tables stand in this room, and their wooden benches lie broken and half-rotten around them. Leather straps with restraints stretch across their surface, buckled tightly in place as you remember that ghouls are cannibals.... THe next room connected to the dining chamber was once the chapel's kitchen. The ripe stench of decay chokes the air of this room, emanating from the bodies of two deceased soldiers hanging from the rafters. Various cabinets and tables stand around a fireplace in the south wall. The men are not your scouts (you found them in the church) and appear to have been here for several days (perhaps captured in the fall of Kenaberes). The three rooms at the back of the chapel yard are bedchambers. In the the first you find he broken frames of several beds lie scattered about this large room. Two of the more serviceable ones have been pushed together to make a larger sleeping pallet. A table and several chairs also occupy the center of the room. The other two rooms are similar, but sadly all seem relatively devoid of treasure as the savage flying inquisitor demon must have kept most of it on his person