1. - Top - End - #368
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Cataclysm (AD&D Ravenloft -> PF1 Conversion) INC Thread

Grey - HP: 17\17 - Conditions: None - Active Effects: None

---------------

Grey listens to what Brucian has to say, but frowns when the Constable chimes in - the man seems a bit too intense for his taste and might become a problem. Still, Grey wants to go home so he tries to be friendly, helpful and hopefully not irk any of the locals "Well, Constable. I would appreciate if you could share what you've found until now. As my good friend " and he marks the word 'friend' a bit, a subtle (but not too subtle) message for the Constable that the non-humans in the group are not some wayward strays he can bully as he sees fit "Cheyanne here has said, we are here to help."
    "I also have some questions. I was wondering why you bury them. Wouldn't be safer to burn the bodies?" he asks, trying to add an air of naivety to his question since he can imagine such question could strike a nerve; a nerve that he fears might be not struck but hammered by his next question "And we didn't really see the problem. Could be possible to actually see what we're dealing with? We'll be prudent, I promise."

Spoiler
    Show
    @Darius
    Do I need Diplomacy here?
    Last edited by Bunny Commando; 2023-03-29 at 05:32 PM.
    "Rabbit has Brain. That's why he never understands anything."