1. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (IC IV) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    Karl shrugs and says, "Do you think they will follow?" though the two had been together long enough to know he was saying, "I trust you on this." He pauses before adding, "Do you want us to hide, or use Obfuscate so that they don't see you're with a group?"

"Oh, that late," Patrick asks, his voice filled with surprise and discomfort. "I... yeah, that will be fine," he says, though it is clear that he would probably prefer an earlier time, "I guess I will see you then."
    Anna Wu

"No, I don't think that will be necessary. Just hang out at the end of the halls and you can back me up if the shooting starts,"
    She turned to Victor.
    "Do you want to wait here or come with?" she asked.

Whether Victor comes or not, Anna will move towards the nearest door the ghouls were behind. She set her phone to record and took a deep, unnecessary breath. Her senses on alert to get her out of there if someone shot at her or a bomb went off or something, Anna walked the length of the hallway and knocked loudly on the door (from the side, so she isn't in the way of anyone shooting through the door.
    "It's the Prince's Hounds, and consultants. We're conducting interviews regarding a possible Masquerade breach," she said loudly, "open the door and send someone out to talk."
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-04-03 at 02:07 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig