1. - Top - End - #26
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Raziere's Chill Synthwave Random Banter Thread #244

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Some of us don't have a choice man!
    Fair, and yeah, i don't judge others for going (though i do heavily encourage other options if available). Me im lucky. I can afford to go to Publix instead for groceries. And also i feel bad because i still use amazon, even though Bezos also has enough money and i dont want to givr him more. Fortunately for that side of things, i am continuously growing more and more minimalist and dont want all this dtuff that's just going to be eventual trash if i can help it.

At least, for the most part. My Kol battleship mini i got with the collectors edition of the SoaSE full pack (even though i had all the expansions already) is a treasure. KOL SUPERIORITY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    So this year mom ordered what was implied to be a catered dinner that was offered as a holiday deal by a certain resteaunt chain famous for their country-style menu and attached knick-knack shops.

It was only after several days after making the arrangement and paying that they sent her a message with instructions that indicate that the 'catered meal" is more like a grocery pickup. She's still gotta cook everything herself(and no, this isn't a 'you have to heat it up' thing, cook times are listed in hours for some of the dishes.)

I think the people who run that business are unfamiliar with why people try to get catered meals for their holiday celebrations.
    That's horrible and Cracker Barrel absolutely did y'all wrong.

But why not name and shame? I can understand for people who actually work at places that actively search and want tl protect themselves (unless they still out themselves anyway like saying "the bullseye place with red shirt and khaki pants people"), but its just a general gripe? Name and shame!
    Last edited by Peelee; 2023-04-06 at 10:05 AM.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 1