Quote Originally Posted by Beni-Kujaku View Post
I mean, people here know how this forum works. White text isn't exactly uncommon, and you cannot post with less than 10 characters. Plus, the title is underlined since it's a link, and the previous post is the picture of the creature we're discussing. I believe there are enough hints that a big white wall isn't actually blank. Maybe I should have posted it on April's Fools?
But hey, if I cannot have fun posting about monsters I like, then there's no point in all of this, and I might as well give every monster the swamp strider swarm treatment and dryly give negative LA with no superfluous discussion. I don't know if you'd rather I do that, but I sure wouldn't. The number of monsters here that will actually see play, I very aware of that fact, is extremely low, requiring both DM and player aware of this thread, and a pretty lenient DMing on top of that. If I can get the attention of even one more person by having an intriguing post, then it's a win. If it discourages people from reading, then it's a lose, but what can you do? You can't just do the same thing for two years now without wanting to try things. If I didn't like experimenting with new things, I wouldn't have read the LA assignment thread in the first place
fair enough