View Single Post

Thread: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

1. - Top - End - #739
    Firbolg in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

In a moment the battle is over, all but one dead, and that one led like a lamb to the slaughter (literally). Oghash appears to literally deflate as the magic enlarging her is dismissed and her blood-fueled fury spent, leaving her breathing heavily, bleeding and bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrfalcon View Post
    "Well fought, Fiendclaw. You live up to your name. Will you accept the healing of the Nine Hells? It is not without pain."
    Oghash flinches at both the name 'Fiendclaw' and the suggestion of painful magic, but grimaces and allows the spell to be cast on her. When it heals her instead of hurting she looks suspiciously at her newest companion and asks, "Why did you say it would hurt? I smell...brimstone and...sulfur...and blood," her stomach rumbles, "but your spell didn't pain me..."

With a quiet growl she finishes, in orcish.
    Spoiler: Orcish
    Show
    "And don't call me that - my father called me that."

Quote Originally Posted by Starbin View Post
    To Oghash and Dahaki, he nods to the bodies. "The ritual awaits, but we should take a care to hide the bounty of your wrath. Bring the bodies and equipment to the hut ... perhaps they will add weight to our machinations. Please do not eat the priest ... he still has uses."
    Oghash nods and gets to work, dragging the bodies to the hut. She does look at the priest with unveiled hunger, but restrains herself and instead begins eating the remains of one of the soldiers. The burned flesh appears to satisfy her otherwise insatiable appetite and a bit of her edge is smoothed, at least for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmerbink View Post
    "Did you forget already? There will be plenty to send at the village. Oghash's displays are wondrous, but I can't wait to see the results from a monster that literally can't feel pain."
    The monster smiles, her face a bloody mess, at the compliment from her fellow. "Asmodeus blesses us. I liked that fire wand too - magic is still strange to me, but I liked the blasts!"