At Gwennid and Sal’a exchange Grum grumbles ”If he knows where the beasts would be he can open the doors.”.

Back in the chamber Helena nods, ”Yes, the wand does something, though I’m not sure what but the potions are restoratives, if you drink them or pour them on a wound they will help. Shall we each take one?” she suggests as she offers a potion to the other 5 leaving herself out.

As she walks up to Grum with a potion the dwarf shakes his head, “Nay lass. You keep it. I do have me own ways of healing. Gorum helps those who be brave in battle.”
As he is joined be Helena he does glance at the 3 strange men. ”Keep a wee eye on ‘em lass, they ain’t from near here and who knows what they want.” Helena nods, ”I will but they seem trustworthy. Could you look at the wand Grum?”

Grum nods. ”Lets have a wee gander eh?” as he grasps it to see if he can recognise it. Once that’s done he’ll point out the glow, ”Someone watch that glow I’ll go this way.” and he stomps to the east sending a light more 10ft ahead of him, leaving the second near Sal’s head.