November 1st
Louis
“If you are referring to Ryker and Sidney,” Mimi replies, “they are currently in the lounge watching a movie.”

When Louis makes his way there, the original Blade Runner movie is playing on the screen. Ryker quickly sits up from where he’d been laying on Sidney’s lap. His hair is tousled, like she’d been running her fingers through it.

Sidney pauses the the movie. “Hey Louis, Mimi said you might want to talk about something?”

Ryker grumbles a little and settles back into the couch, crossing his arms.

November 2nd
East Side Roof, John and Keith
Grayson considers John’s question about Draconic. “I actually… I d-don’t know. I could probably understand it if I heard it, b-but I didn’t hear them talk at all, so he probably blocked me out.”

He pauses as John asks him to promise not to blame himself, but eventually gives him the slightest of nods.

“As for a plan, all I-I can do is fight him as hard as I can,” Grayson continues, looking at Keith. “It’s probably best if I don’t know what y-you guys have planned to stop him, since if I know, h-he’ll know.”

Eidolon’s voice rings through the minds of the three on the roof. If you three are done talking, I suggest that you get back to your own base, Mr. Kelley and Mr. Karver. Mr. Radke can clean his wounds himself.

“Y-yes sir,” Grayson mumbles. He looks up at John and Keith again. “Thanks again. M-maybe we can get together some other time and g-go over dragon stuff. I-I’ll tell you what I can too.”