Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
Gulguthhydra
Ah, one of my favourite mix and match critters! It's so bad it's awesome (unless they came about naturally. [Shudders.] Perish thbe thought)!

Dhour
Attack: Slam +6 melee (2d4+2 plus 2d6 acid)
Full Attack: Slam +6 melee (2d4+2 plus 2d6 acid)
That being its only attack, the usual 1.5×STR for a +3 to damage would be becoming.

Bee-Gurl, Adopted
Spell-Like Abilities (Sp): Poison, Polymorph (Self only, can only take the form of Bees or Bee-Like creatures).
At what frequency?

Level Adjustment:[/b] ---

Bee-Gurl, Male Drone
Level Adjustment: ---
These look like twists on the Yuan Ti Tainted one and Broodguard to me, complete with the "serves a creepy cult thing" flavour. Those have LA. Why not these?

Bee from Outside
This is what slowed me down, for the record. Epic stuff are tough to numbers-check. (I'm working on an abomination right now myself, nevertheless.)

Large Outsider (Chaotic, Extraplanar, Psionic)
Hit Dice: 66d8+990 (1287 hp)
Abominations get max hp/HD; that's an 1518 after Con.

Attack: Mind Sting +82 ranged touch (Psychic Poison)
Full Attack: Mind Sting +82 ranged touch (Psychic Poison)
+81 (-1 size penalty).

Skills: Autohypnosis +75, Bluff +85, Concentration +84, Decipher Script +78, Diplomacy +85, Hide +67, Intimidate +85, Knowledge (Arcana, the Planes, Psionics) +78, Listen +77, Move Silently +70, Psicraft +78, Search +78, Sense Motive +75, Spot +77, Use Psionic Device +85
I'll assume Move Silently was meant to have a +71 with 69 ranks as everything else. Still, synergy bonuses remain unaccounted for across the board. With those factored in, you'll have Diplomacy +89; Intimidate +87; Knowledge (psionics) +80; and Psicraft +80.

Foulspawn
"Their personality is toxic, their politics are eminently questionable, and they have their own language of sixty five thousand words, all of which are pronounced Fnord."
Heh. Remind me: where's the original of these from?