1. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Starbuck's Pathfinder- Wrath of the Righteous IC

Rozalinda and Mallory's perceptive ideas
    Spoiler
    Show

the basin's water seems to similar with divine power. You believe you can bottle some to make holy water

When the wounded trio, enters Anevia she is taken aback. She figures out this might be a holy shrine to Torag by the hammer symbol. Suddenly the realization that this was a temple gets to her.
    "This reminds me of my love, Irabeth. I'm never going to see them again am I? Sure we survived but what is to say others did." She sits down and starts crying.

"Why don't we stay here for a few hours, my leg hurts. "

Horgus rolls his eyes and , "Look, Anevia, we can't just stay here. I have a home to get back to. ", he looks at party and whispers, "maybe we leave her here and the rest of us scout ahead to find the exit and come back later for her."

Anevia appears to hear that, slowly gets up and yells, "Oh, I am not surprised that a man afraid to acknowledge his own faith wouldn’t be moved by a forgotten temple like this, and that to be ashamed of one’s faith is as bad as worshiping demons!"

Horgus yells back, "irony of being chided by someone who has been known to consort with thieves."

Anevia falls into black, silent anger at this, her eyes narrowing at Horgus.

Diffusing argument
    Spoiler
    Show

The two are fighting, likely anger at situation of being lost underground and displacing at each other.

You can side with either party. You can use Diplomacy DC 15 to prevent an NPC from getting angry at your team if you don't side with them.