1. - Top - End - #346
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Prediction Page, (bring your quatloos, gps, and internets, you'll need them.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    I stand corrected on Rich saying something along those lines.

I do not think that really has much to say about whether it will be reasoned with (in either direction), any more than Vaarsuvius' mass-murder having stood in for players who insist on the validity of racial morality, who are always with us, means that Vaarsuvius must go to their grave unwilling to acknowledge wrongness.
    V has already admitted to being wrong, and was - on screen - horrified at how very wrong that choice was.
    V has also - on screen- indicated a desire, even if it's impossible or nearly so, of attempting to make restitution.

Which leaves me with: what was your aim in writing that?

As to 'you can't negotiate with the Snarl' ... given what has been shown on screen so far, that's a pretty safe bet, even if Belkar's point in strip 900 remains valid.
    Last edited by KorvinStarmast; 2023-06-09 at 11:27 AM.
    Avatar by linklele. How Teleport Works
    a. Malifice (paraphrased):
    Rulings are not 'House Rules.' Rulings are a DM doing what DMs are supposed to do.
    b. greenstone (paraphrased):
    Agency means that they {players} control their character's actions; you control the world's reactions to the character's actions.
    Gosh, 2D8HP, you are so very correct!
    Second known member of the Greyview Appreciation Society