Quote Originally Posted by Beni-Kujaku View Post
Don't forget "the same, but made out of crystals". Gem dragons would look quite comical with a huge bulging brain.
How could I forget that! (And now I must wonder: is there a psionic monster somewhere that is really just a big brain floating inside a crystal emitting zig-zagged lines?)

I mean, why wouldn't it? It has a stomach and fat reserves. I'm pretty sure I could eat twice as much one day and nothing the next with little to no repercussion, and bigger predators like crocodiles can eat enough to sustain them for weeks in a single meal.
Fair, and

I was mostly talking about the land speed. The burrowing speed really doesn't matter. The mole cannot see where it is going when underground, so burrowing only matters as a means of hiding or getting inside new places, not so much in combat (I mean, it could be good to go underground and emerge the next round to avoid attacks and attacks of opportunity, but in that case it's still pretty slow compared to a human walking).
fair. I'm just all about weird movement modes.

I thought about it. And my self-answer was "yeah, no.". It's indeed stealthy, but it has only one attack and -8 Int, so a skill-based class relying on multiple attacks would seriously be a waste for it.
I mean, it has no RHD and having a bite, it could rely on normal iteratives with a mouthpick.

There's no indication that the Aberrant Limbs are any different from the regular limbs of the creature, so at most you'd get a six-legged mole. Having 35ft land speed would obviously be good, but probably not worth +1. Grafts would probably be a better direction to look in, but prehensile hands grafts are quite expensive.
There's no indication they aren't either? But yeah, that complicates things.