View Single Post

Thread: Reincarnation Syndrome - The SS Big

1. - Top - End - #398
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: Reincarnation Syndrome - The SS Big

"You..." Gyutaro hissed.
    "You think that you can kill me with fire?!" Daki shouts. "Big brother let's kill...

Quote Originally Posted by ArlEammon View Post
    The hooded figure stepped out of the shadows and simply snapped his fingers. A spell of rigormortis surged through Gyutaro, cancelling his ability to transmute his own flesh. Gyutaro would feel his flesh beginning to die throughout his entire body, with his consciousness trapped inside. At the same moment, the same figure readied an attack towards Gyutaro, in order to either destroy him or at least take him out before he could try and recover.
    Gyutaro cried on pain as the spell affectés him. He released his holds on Prompto Who escape near his friends.
    "You're okay Prom?" Noctis asked.
    "Don't worry about me! That demon didn't have the time to scratch me!" Prompto replied despite being shaken.

Daki used her obi appendages to attempt to Block the flammes which gave Inosuke, Zenitsu and Lucitsu an opportunity to attack her from behind and target her neck.

Gyutaro was hit by the attack, along with à Lumos spell from Iris. Au Zenitsu, Tanjiro and Noctis moved in attempt to finish him off.
    Last edited by PrinceNoctisXV; 2023-06-21 at 10:43 AM.