"Inventory? How do I..." his quiet musing trails off as a small dagger appears in his hand. Lifting his hand up to inspect the object, he notices a tattoo on his palm of two crossed chef's knives he definitely did not have before. Pushing that to the side, he looks at the small dagger and looks to Jorryn, "Uh...as I was not expecting to..uh...travel, would you maybe accept these in exchange for a place to rest and maybe a meal until we can talk to Marigold and sort things out? I don't mind waiting and all, but I didn't exactly have time to ... er... pack. So aside from the clothes I'm wearing, this is all I have." Focusing on the inventory list, he pulls out the rest of the 'loot' and offers the handful of random objects to Jorryn hopefully. "I can cook something for myself with just ingrediants, or I can cook for," he gestures vaguely with his off hand to the general area, "anyone else as well, if it would help? I imagine everyone is busy doing something, and that's one thing I can assist with, at least, outside of the fighting. I'll help with that too again, if needed. Nowhere else to be, for now..." He chuckles nervously, trying hard not to focus on just how deep in the suck and out of his depth he is right now.