Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post
The kitsune is happy to wait for nighttime, learning more about the demon slayers means of fighting the demons sounds great. In the meantime vast roots locate another blue spider lily and likewise hand it over to the demon slayers through the use of portals.

Seventh Heaven Bar

Somnus finishes his beer, there have been some interruptions but it looks like things are quiet again.

"Look, it's pretty evident that you guys are AVALANCHE by now. It's fine. I want to help. I need to get to the planet's lifestream, I understand that they are mining it for mako, so if you go to a mako reactor and blow it I would really like to go with you."

Vast seems to give a slight and slow shake to their head. They create more flowers still, this time they grow from the ground around the small tree sappling that's growing surrounded by the magic circle.

"Mmmh... he did call you cantankerous can. You certainly are inevatibly fated to strongarm and bully him into submission, just like he wants. Or maybe you could choose not to. At most call him an alliterative asininity and leave it at that?"
Butterfly mansion,Taisho Island

Nightime arrived fast.
Shinobu waited for her visitors quietly. She woudn't have to wait long, a young woman wearing a kimono with flower patterns and a boy with short light blue hair just arrived.
"Lady Tamayo,welcome to the Butterfly mansion, we were expecting you.
Tamayo bowed back. The young looked insulted.
"My apologies for not coming sooner. As you might know demons like us cannot travel in daytime. This is my assitant,Yushiro." She said,introducing her young assistant. Yushiro glared at Shinobu.
"I'm sorry,he can be overprotective." Tamayo replied. " I'll cut to the chase. From what your crow told me,A multiversal deity has shown interest in the blue spider liily and wants to help us defeat Muzan and restore Nezuko's humanity?" she asked.
"That's about it!" Shinobu replied.
-------
Seventh heaven,Midgar.
"Are you sure you're up for the challenge big guy?" Yuffie asked. " Those Shinra jerks are no joke!"
"We're going in tonight!" Barret added."Though there are some rumors of a certain Niflheim empire aiding Shinra.
"Wait,you mean Nibelheim,our hometown?" Tifa asked,confused.
"No,not the same. Another nation that appeared in the map." Cloud added.
---------
Vast base,Duscae plains.
AU Tanjiro unshelthed his nichirin Katana snd looked around while protecting Nezuko.
"Show yourself!" He shouts at the God emperor.
RS Iguro and RS Mitsuri ran to join him,having heard the voice as well.
-----'
Don Corneo's club,Lestallum
The Upper moon six siblings were now like cornerned rats.
" Blood demon art...Eight layered obi slash!!!"
"BLOOD DEMON ART...FLYING BLOOD SICKLES!!"
In a desperated attempt, Daki and Gyutaro unleashed their blood demon arts. Obi and sickles were flying toward the eltrich horors.

"Right,let's go!" Iris and Prompto went upstairs to check on the civilians.