Hisaki:
He looks confused. She....was concerned for his life? Why? Was this a Sound Ninja trick?
"How did...I haven't received any- I mean. Er. I am an ordinary mail man, I don't know what your talking about. I'm going to go deliver mail over there."
He nervously quickly walks away from you taking a left turn down an alley. There is no way he has been replaced, he hasn't received any orders to stop. Of course, his superiors were oddly silent about his performance, which was weird. Senko senses the hollow presence moving fast towards with a spike of killing intent, intending to drop down from above to try and kill him. Whoever this is, they're not waiting for a confirmation, they're killing on pure suspicion, but you can respond in time- they're Chuunin level by what you can tell.

Kimiko and Satomi:
"That....is a very low opinion of a clan member."
"Well....Hisaki already screwed up by being incompetent enough to be caught. But now he's pretty much screwed no matter what he does. So, forget him. We have more important things to talk about. We got the deal, we got a method of info transfer, what else to work out?"
"What if we end up fighting each other in a war? Our villages aren't particularly fond of one another."
"Well its a bit improbable we'll meet on the battlefield, there is a lot of shinobi to go around, but if we do well.....we can always fake a fight, perhaps work together to figure out how we get the village peaceful again through secret coordination. Your village has its own techniques after all, so....neither of us want those techniques to be lost because of another village destroying what they don't need. Or if we already got all the techniques we can get from both villages, just leave and get other techniques, it won't be our problem anymore."
"....Sure." she says, a little unsure about this, thinking of Jirou and her friends. Maybe she will just....save stealing Sound village techniques for last?