Kimiko and Satomi:
"Anyways, thats all worked out" says Satomi. "What next?"
"I have other people to meet, Satomi. I Can't tell you who they are."
"Ah of course. I get you. Just as long we have a deal, partner."
They say bye and walk away to do separate things.

Kimiko will begin walking to a new meeting place: an open field in Hashirama Park, she finds her contact: A woman in monochromatic clothing, black or white alternating patterns, with ink-black hair. She is painting a peaceful scene of a cherry blossom tree- the painting the contact said they would be painting-, but as Kimiko looks upon it, she sees that its not a photorealistic painting, but rather a stylized one of old warring-states era woodblock art, evoking an older mystical feel in her art.
"Excuse me" Kimiko asks "Are you I.N.?"
The woman halts and turns, putting a small quiet smile.
"Ah, you must be Kimiko Ishikawa. Greetings, I am Irisumi Nisaka, Rogue Shinobi formerly of Iwagakure."
She fixes her gaze upon Kimiko
"and I believe you will be a good fit my teachings."
"Your Ink Ninjutsu was why I wanted to come to you first."
"Of course. But thats not the only thing I will teach." Irisumi says "I don't want to just teach you to wield my ninjutsu....I want to teach you how to be Free."

Senko and Hisaki Vs. Shuriken-25:
Hisaki remembers his training: Mist was...a surprise but this was no different from a smokescreen he could make with his fire release. So he jumps out of the mist onto a roof, but not sure where Senko has gone and not wanting to burn her with fire release jutsu, will thrown some shuriken at where Shuriken-25 is.

Shuriken-25 in the mist will get hit by shuriken in the shoulder, bleeding a bit as he does so and the others fall around him, clattering on the pavement. In response he will form hand signs to fire an air blast back upwards at whoever threw those, leaving him vulnerable to attack because he took the time to do a jutsu like this. The spherical air blast will come firing out of the mist and Hisaki leaps back to dodge it as even the wind release jutsu scatters some of the top mist and destroys a bit of the roof it passes by, while the lower parts of the mist remain obscured.